Subject: [SAM] CFP: P2P Networking Track at IEEE CCNC2008, deadline July 27

From: "John Buford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:45:47 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC)
is a flagship international conference of the IEEE Communications
Society, for individuals who are interested in the advances of
communications technologies and applications with consumer
electronics.

CCNC 2008, which is in its 5th year and will be held in Las Vegas,
USA, on 10-12 January 2008, immediately following the Consumer
Electronics Show (CES).

Papers for the "P2P Networking Theme" at CCNC 08 are solicited
including the following topics:

P2P Algorithms and Architectures for CE Networking
Overlay and Application Layer Multicast
Peercasting and Overlay Content Distribution
Peer-to-Peer SIP
Novel CE Applications Enabled by P2P Computing
Resource and Data Sharing
Incentive Mechanisms
Reputation and Trust Mechanisms
P2P Platforms and Architectures
Overlay Networks

The deadline for submissions is July 27, 2007.

For the list of paper requirements and additional details, including
special sessions and workshops at the conference, please visit
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org.

_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam