Subject: [SAM] Draft Agenda for IETF 69 meeting

From: "John Buford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:08:47 -0400

Here is draft agenda, please forward presentation materials, thanks.
John & Jeremy

Scalable Adaptive Multicast RG (SAMRG) Agenda

Monday, 9:00 - 11:30
=============================================

CHAIRS:   John Buford, Avaya
                Jeremy Mineweaser, MIT Lincoln Laboratory

AGENDA

Administrivia

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

Agenda Bashing                                               10 minutes
     Chairs

Drafts and presentations

15 min         Demonstration of SAM-TK and API
               N. Kawaguchi

15 min         Experimental Deployment Method for Router Supported ALM
using PlanetLab"
               draft-muramoto-irtf-sam-exp-testbed-00.txt
               Y. Imai

10 min         XCAST2.0 overview
               draft-tbd
               Y. Imai

20 min         Hybrid Shared Tree
               Matthias Waehlisch
               http://tnc2007.terena.org/core/getfile.php?file_id=524

20 min         Hybrid Overlay Multicast Framework
               draft-irtf-sam-hybrid-overlay-framework-01.txt
               John Buford

_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam