Subject: [SAM] CDVE2009: 2nd call for paper abstracts, sponsors and reviewers

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:59:01 +0100

CDVE2009 - The 6th International Conference on Cooperative Design,
Visualization and Engineering will be held on Sept. 20-23, 2009 in
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg - http://www.cdve.org

The call for paper abstracts, sponsors and reviewers is now open. Please
check the conference website www.cdve.org for more information.

Original contributions that have not yet published nor submitted
elsewhere are welcome. Topics range from Cooperative Design, Cooperative
Visualization, Cooperative Engineering and other cooperative
applications. Please see http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html for more details.

The important dates are:
Abstract submission: Feb. 15, 2009
Full Paper submission April 1, 2009
Notification of acceptance May 15 - 20, 2009
Final camera ready paper due June 15, 2009
Registration for accepted paper authors: June 30, 2009
Short paper submission date on May 31, 2009

The proceedings of CDVE2009 will be published by Springer-Verlag in
their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
The accepted papers will be indexed by ISI Proceedings, DBLP,
ZBlMath/CompuServe, core EI Compendex database, IO-Port, ACM Portal,
Scopus, INSPEC etc.

You are welcome to send this call for papers to the mailing lists you
belong to and any people working in the area that may be interested in
publishing their results in a high level publication. You can add a link
in your own page or your organization's web page to the conference website.

The call for sponsors and reviewers are also open for CDVE2009. Check
the website to see how to be our sponsors and reviewers.

We look forward to your active response to these calls!

CDVE Committee
_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam