Subject: [SAM] Labelcast Protocol

From: "wanghuinudt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:47:09 +0800

Hi,all
    We have submit a -01 draft,which is an improving version of last draft(emerging in Beijing).
Details are at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast/ 

Network Working Group                                             Z. Sun
Internet-Draft                                                   H. Wang
Intended status: Standards Track                                Z. Zhang
Expires: September 15, 2011                                        T. Li
                                                                    NUDT
                                                          March 14, 2011

                           Labelcast Protocol
                   draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-01

Abstract

   This document presents a transport protocol-Labelcast, especially for
   IPTV data transmission.  Labelcast has the functions of point-to-
   multipoint distribution and video quality monitoring.  This document
   describes why Labelcast protocol is needed in IPTV service.  The
   header format is defined, and the processing requirements of the
   protocol are specified.  Impact on protocol stack is considered in
   this document. Labelcast is a protocol intended for IPTV data
   distribution and can be deployed in an incremental manner.

Long for your response.

                                                                Wanghui

2011-03-16 

 WangHui
 Ph.D. Student
 Lab 609
 School of Computer
 National University of Defense Technology
 ChangSha, HuNan, China 410073
 Email:  [email-masked]   or
           [email-masked]