Subject: [SAM] Minutes online

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:09:31 +0200

Hi all,

the minutes of today's meeting are now online - thanks to Alex: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/SAMRG.txt

You'll find the slides at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/materials.html

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:14:43 +0200

Hi all,

  just to emphasize a hint by Joerg: As several people of this WG are 
involved in IPTV and this is strongly related to SAMRG in general, 
please, consider (a) the broader scope of this year's IPTComm 
conference, which includes also IPTV aspects, and (b) the deadline 
extensions until Midnight April 27th, 2011.

  Details: http://www.iptcomm.org/cfp/index.html

Best regards
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net