Subject: [SAM] CFP: IEEE ICNP 2011

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:23:03 +0100

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.

===================================================================
19th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2011)
Vancouver, BC Canada, October 17-20, 2011
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mprobst/ICNP2011/
===================================================================

IMPORTANT DATES:
Title/Abstract submission:	April 15, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
Full paper submission:	        April 22, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
Notification of acceptance:	July 28, 2011
Camera ready version:	        August 26, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
The advance (discounted) registration deadline:	TBD
Conference:	                October 17-20, 2011

CALL FOR PAPERS:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mprobst/ICNP2011/ICNP-2011-CFP.pdf

ICNP, the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, is the 
premier conference covering all aspects of network protocols, including 
design, analysis, specification, verification, implementation, and 
performance. ICNP 2011, the 19th ICNP, sponsored by IEEE and IEEE 
Computer Society Technical Committee on Distributed Processing, will be 
held in Vancouver, Canada, October 17-20, 2011. Papers with significant 
research contributions to the held of network protocols are solicited 
for submission. Papers cannot be previously published nor under review 
by another conference or journal. Papers containing plagiarized material 
will be subject to the IEEE plagiarism policy and will be rejected 
without review.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Protocol design, implementation, testing, and analysis
* Measurement of protocol performance
* Protocols for specific functions, such as routing, congestion control, 
security, survivability, and network management
* Protocols for wireless, mobile, sensor, mesh networks, cognitive 
communication, and white spaces.
* Protocols for cloud computing, peer-to-peer systems, emerging 
distributed systems, and disruption tolerant networks.

Papers must deal specifically with protocols. Papers on general 
networking where protocols are only a secondary focus will be considered 
only if they are of exceptional quality. ICNP will select an accepted 
full paper for the best paper award.

ICNP 2011 will use a double-blind review process. The identity of 
authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind 
reviewing, author names and affiliations should not appear in the paper; 
bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to preserve 
author anonymity. Papers should adhere to the IEEE Computer conference 
paper format (IEEEtran.cls) and should not exceed 10 pages. The font 
size should be no smaller than 10 pt. At lease one author of an accepted 
paper is expected to register for the conference and to present the 
paper at the conference, in order for the paper to appear in the 
conference proceedings and the IEEE digital library.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

General Chairs:
Funda Ergun, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Thomas La Porta, Penn State University, USA

Program Chairs:
Sneha Kasera, University of Utah, USA
Baochun Li, University of Toronto, Canada

Advisory Board:
Simon Lam, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Mike T. Liu, Ohio State University, USA
Raymond Miller, University of Maryland, USA

Steering Committee:
Ken Calvert, University of Kentucky, USA (Chair)
Kevin Almeroth, UC Santa Barbara, USA
Sonia Fahmy, Purdue University, USA
Mohamed Gouda, University of Texas, USA
Teruo Higashino, Osaka University, Japan
David Lee, Ohio State University, USA
K. K. Ramakrishnan, AT&T Labs Research, USA
Krishan Sabnani, Bell Labs, USA

Besides the main conference, ICNP 2011 will include workshops, posters 
and a PhD forum as well. Further details will be given in a later date.

Best regards,
Xiaoming Fu