Subject: [scim] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-scim-api-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:51:34 -0600

FYI. Thanks to Trey for sending these to me so quickly.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-scim-api-00.txt
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:45:38 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title         : Simple Cloud Identity Management: Protocol 1.0
    Author(s)     : C. Mortimore, et al
    Filename      : draft-scim-api
    Pages         : 45
    Date          : March 15, 2012

   The Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) specification is designed
   to make managing user identity in cloud based applications and
   services easier.  The specification suite seeks to build upon
   experience with existing schemas and deployments, placing specific
   emphasis on simplicity of development and integration, while applying
   existing authentication, authorization, and privacy models.  It&#39;s
   intent is to reduce the cost and complexity of user management
   operations by providing a common user schema and extension model, as
   well as binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this
   schema using standard protocols.  In essence, make it fast, cheap,
   and easy to move users in to, out of, and around the cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scim-api

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:28:55 -0600

It seems that the announcement messages contained the wrong URLs. The
correct URLs are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scim-api-00.txt

and:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scim-core-schema-00.txt

Sorry about the confusion!

Peter

On 3/15/12 1:51 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> scim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/