Subject: [scim] webex information for remote participants

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:06:29 +0200

Topic: SCIM Thu 29 Mar 2012
Host: Simple Cloud Identity BoF
Date and Time:
Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:00 am, Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Event number: 648 243 890
Event password: thumeeting

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Click here
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/g.php?d=648243890&t=a&EA=sandra.murphy%40sparta.com&ET=04d5362c6bc9a33e3b400458c4fa2334&ETR=a3ad002764633274f99fd79c2e4ae132&RT=MiMyMw==&p>to
join the online event.
Or copy and paste the following link to a browser:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/g.php?d=648243890&t=a&EA=sandra.murphy%40sparta.com&ET=04d5362c6bc9a33e3b400458c4fa2334&ETR=a3ad002764633274f99fd79c2e4ae132&RT=MiMyMw==&p
2. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Access code: 648 243 890

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
You can contact Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.