Subject: [scim] Draft charter - v6

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:05:29 -0500

I removed the references to the SAML & LDAP starting documents per
Peter's suggestion. No other comments or suggestions have been made
since the last rev.

Cheers,

Morteza

*** charter5.txt               2012-03-22 08:53:41.000000000 +0100

--- charter6.txt  2012-03-28 02:47:40.000000000 +0200

***************

*** 50,57 ****

       draft-scim-use-cases-00 as the initial use cases for SCIM,

       draft-scim-core-schema-00 as the schema specification,

       draft-scim-api-00 as the protocol specification,

-      draft-XXX-scim-saml-binding-00 for binding the SCIM schema to
SAML, and

-      draft-XXX-scim-ldap-binding-00 for binding the SCIM schema to
LDAP.

  These drafts are based on existing specifications, which together are
commonly

  known as SCIM 1.0.  As such, consideration should be given for
backward

--- 50,55 ----