Subject: [scim] Fwd: slides from IETF83 Cloud Storage Talk by Giorgio

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:38:10 -0400

The slides from IETF83 Cloud Storage Talk by Giorgio are now available at
the following Website:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds

File names are as follows:

IETF83-Cloud-Storage-Talk-Giorgio-29Mar2012-part1.pdf
and
IETF83-Cloud-Storage-Talk-Giorgio-29Mar2012-part2.pdf

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:34:18 -0600

[ trimming to [email-masked] ]

On 4/3/12 8:38 PM, Bhumip Khasnabish wrote:
> The slides from IETF83 Cloud Storage Talk by Giorgio are now available
> at the following Website:

Bhumip, it would be more helpful if you would inform this group about
how Giorgio's talk is related to the SCIM work, if at all.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:55:54 -0500

I looked at the slides and also the material on the snia.org. There are
some very basic aspects of user provisioning that is built into the SNIA
apis
(http://snia.org/sites/default/files/CDMI_SNIA_Architecture_v1.0.1.pdf).
Interesting data point, thanks for sharing.  Can you also share a bit
more about the context of this within IETF and what was the result of
the discussion?

Cheers,
Morteza

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Peter Saint-Andre
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 7:34 AM
To: Bhumip Khasnabish
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [scim] Fwd: slides from IETF83 Cloud Storage Talk by
Giorgio

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

_______________________________________________
scim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim