Subject: [scim] Draft charter - v9

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 01:58:02 -0500

Hi folks,

Thanks to Barry's help this version now has milestone dates. I think
these dates are pretty reasonable and achievable.  The only change
between this version and version 8.1 Barry sent on Friday is the
milestone dates including addition of a new document in the milestone
for targeting per Phil's request.

Please review and send your feedback. I think we are almost done with
the charter.

Cheers,

Morteza

*** charter8-2.txt           2012-04-27 11:32:29.000000000 -0700

--- charter9.txt  2012-04-30 06:56:43.000000000 -0700

***************

*** 79,91 ****

  Milestones

! mm/yyyy    Initial adoption of SCIM use cases, as a living document

! mm/yyyy    Initial adoption of SCIM core schema

! mm/yyyy    Initial adoption of SCIM restful interface draft

! mm/yyyy    WGLC SCIM core schema

! mm/yyyy    WGLC SCIM restful interface

! mm/yyyy    Initial adoption of SCIM SAML bindings draft

! mm/yyyy    Initial adoption of SCIM LDAP mapping draft

! mm/yyyy    WGLC SCIM SAML bindings

! mm/yyyy    WGLC SCIM LDAP mapping

! mm/yyyy    Re-charter discussion

--- 79,95 ----

  Milestones

! 06/2012    Initial adoption of SCIM use cases, as a living document

! 06/2012    Initial adoption of SCIM core schema

! 08/2012    Initial adoption of SCIM restful interface draft

! 12/2012    WGLC initial version of SCIM use cases

! 12/2012    Proposal for client targeting of SCIM endpoints

! 02/2013    WGLC SCIM core schema

! 05/2013    WGLC SCIM restful interface

! 07/2013    Initial adoption of SCIM SAML bindings draft

! 07/2013    Initial adoption of SCIM LDAP mapping draft

! 08/2013    WGLC on client targeting of SCIM endpoints

! 09/2013    Possible update of SCIM use cases

! 11/2013    WGLC SCIM SAML bindings

! 12/2013    WGLC SCIM LDAP mapping

! 01/2014    Re-charter discussion