Subject: [scim] Addressing SCIM issues

From: Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:37:12 +0200

The long and much appreciated email from Radovan contained lots of
good stuff (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/scim/current/msg00235.html).
Some things to consider for SCIM 2.0 and some thins that needs to be
clarify in SCIM 1.0 specification.
I have read through the conversation in an attempt to find concrete
action that should be easy to consider. To make each issue easy to
address I will send them in several separate emails so that none is
forgotten.

I send these emails on the IETF mailing list since the issues where
brought up here, even thug the SCIM 1.0 issues might be better suited
on the old list. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers
//Samuel

---

From: Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:49:09 +0200

Just noticed that i miss-spelled SCIM in lots of emails, could be an
argument for a name change :)

//Samuel