Subject: [scim] SCIM charter has passed the first step

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:45:28 -0400

The IESG just approved the attached charter for SCIM (System for
Cross-domain Identity Management) for IETF and external review.  You
should see the official announcement soon.  And I will say right here
that the discussion of the name is now OVER, and I will not look
kindly on any further chatter about THAT, don't'cha know.

The charter will be back for final approval on the 7 June telechat.  I
don't expect serious objections during the review period, so I don't
anticipate any problems.  Expect to see a final "SCIM is chartered"
announcement the week of 11 June, unless you hear something otherwise
from me before then.

Barry

---

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 00:39:40 -0500

Thanks for the update Barry. This is great news and I would be very
happy NOT to talk about "names" for a very long time :)

Cheers,
Morteza

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Barry Leiba
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [scim] SCIM charter has passed the first step

The IESG just approved the attached charter for SCIM (System for
Cross-domain Identity Management) for IETF and external review.  You
should see the official announcement soon.  And I will say right here
that the discussion of the name is now OVER, and I will not look kindly
on any further chatter about THAT, don't'cha know.

Barry