Subject: [scim] upcoming consensus-call on initial documents.

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:22:21 +0200

Folks,

As chair I've privately urged Ganesh to produce an I-D describing his
proposal and I now repeat this publicly.

In situations like this an IETF WG really needs a clearly described
set of (competing) proposals to choose from.

However given the response to Ganesh comments I am not willing to hold
up the WG much longer on this issue.

The chairs will issue a consensus call for adoption of initial WG
documents around COB (EST) tomorrow (Friday).

Right now the proposal on the table are the two documents (which don't
show up on the wg page because of the way there were named):

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scim-api
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scim-core-schema/

If there are any other reasonably complete proposals on hand tomorrow
those will also be included in the consensus call and the WG will choose
which one to adopt.

	Best R
	Leif