Subject: [Simple] I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-simple-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:13:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIMPLE made Simple: An Overview of the IETF Specifications for Instant Messaging and Presence using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-simple-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-04-18

   The IETF has produced many specifications related to Presence and
   Instant Messaging with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
   Collectively, these specifications are known as SIMPLE - SIP for
   Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions.  This document
   serves as a guide to the SIMPLE suite of specifications.  It breaks
   them up into categories and explains what each is for and how they
   relate to each other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-07.txt