Subject: [Simple] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-simple-chat-16.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:18:16 +0200

We have just submitted a new version of the SIMPLE chat draft.

This version fixes an aligns the example of a notification from the 
conference event package (Section 9.6) with the published RFCs 6501 and 
6502. In particular, 'nickname' is an attribute of <user>. In older 
versions of these documents, nickname used to be an child element of <user>.

Besides, we have fixed a few nits revealed by idnits.

 From the authors' perspective, the draft is ready for requesting 
publication.

/Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-simple-chat-16.txt
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:42:02 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>

A new version (-16) has been submitted for draft-ietf-simple-chat:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-16.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-chat/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-simple-chat-16

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:41:05 +0200

On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:18 AM, Miguel A. Garcia wrote:

> This version fixes an aligns the example of a notification from the conference event package (Section 9.6) with the published RFCs 6501 and 6502. In particular, 'nickname' is an attribute of <user>. In older versions of these documents, nickname used to be an child element of <user>.
> 
> From the authors' perspective, the draft is ready for requesting publication.
> 

+1.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects