Subject: [sipcore] Updates to 4244bis-05

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:29:07 -0500

Hi folks,

We have made the following updates to
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis/ based on WG
feedback:

1) Lots of editorial/clarifications per John Elwell's comments:

2) Updated section 9.3 (receiving responses) to also include timeouts and
updated to reflect that we don't add the Reason header in the case of 2xx
responses.

3) Updated section 10.2 (Reason header) to be consistent with the header
being added to the hi-entry in the cache (in section 9.3) - i.e., removed
references to retargeting.

4) Added text in Security considerations with regards to needing a Privacy
Service per RFC 3323 to ensure that the privacy is applied.

The diff is a reasonable way to review the changes:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-05.txt

The document should be ready for another WGLC.

Note, that for some reason there was no announcement to the WG mailing list
when the document was submitted yesterday.

Thanks,
Mary.