Subject: [sipcore] draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-01

From: Xavier Marjou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:18:01 +0100

Hi,

>From my perspective, I think this draft contains all the needed
details for this sip-websocket topic.
I support it... and really hope to see it discussed it at the next
SIPCORE meeting in March.

Cheers,
Xavier

PS: "wss" needs to be added in Section 5.2

---

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:16:36 +0100

> SIPCORE meeting in March.

Thanks a lot for your support Xavier.

> PS: "wss" needs to be added in Section 5.2

That's not correct, in the same way that using SIP over TLS-TCP means
;transport=tcp with sips schema, or sending SIP over TLS-SCTP means
;transport=sctp with sips schema. So sending SIP over TLS-WebSocket
must involve ;transport=ws as sips schema.

Regards.

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>