Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:28:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP-Specific Event Notification
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-02-23

   This document describes an extension to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).  The purpose of this extension is to provide an
   extensible framework by which SIP nodes can request notification from
   remote nodes indicating that certain events have occurred.

   Note that the event notification mechanisms defined herein are NOT
   intended to be a general-purpose infrastructure for all classes of
   event subscription and notification.

   This document represents a backwards-compatible improvement on the
   original mechanism described by RFC 3265, taking into account several
   years of implementation experience.  Accordingly, this document
   obsoletes RFC 3265.  This document also updates RFC 4660 slightly to
   accomodate some small changes to the mechanism that were discussed in
   that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-05.txt

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:34:48 -0600

[as an individual participant/author]

Based on Paul's document shepherd review, I have made a number of minor 
changes to the rfc3265bis draft document. You can access the new 
document as described below. For convenience, you may view the diffs 
between -04 and -05 at the following URL:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-05.txt

/a

On 2/23/12 5:28 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore