Subject: [sipcore] 4th SIP Bakeoff Baseball Hat

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:16:05 -0600

Do you wish you had wearable momentos from early SIP bakeoffs?

Do you wish to relive the excitement of having participated in the
early SIP bakeoffs?

Well ... you need wish no more!

While cleaning up at home, I ran across a vintage 4th SIP Bakeoff
baseball hat, unused and in excellent condition.

The 4th SIP Bakeoff was held on April 17-19, 2000 and was hosted by
3Com in Rolling Meadows, IL

The hat is free to the lucky hard core SIP aficionado.  Please send
me private email --- the first email wins.  I will hand-deliver the
exquisitely crafted headgear to you in person at Paris!

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/