Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:14:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Francois Audet
                          Shida Schubert
                          Detecon International Gmbh
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2012-04-30

   This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
   information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
   the information as to how and why a SIP request arrives at a specific
   application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header
   field, History-Info, for capturing the history information in
   requests.  The document also defines SIP header field parameters for
   the History-Info and Contact header fields to tag the method by which
   the target of a request is determined.  In addition, this
   specification defines a value for the Privacy header field that
   directs the anonymization of values in the History-Info header field
   This document obsoletes RFC 4244.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis/