Subject: [sipcore] Call for adoption: draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:07:39 -0500

[as chair]

The main history-info document (draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis) has 
completed last call, and my work on its publication request is underway.

During the development of this document, the call-flows that 
demonstrated how to use the history-info tools to implement certain 
services were split off into a separate document, 
draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows. For a more complete picture 
of how history-info can be used, I believe that this document should be 
published at the same time as the protocol specification.

To that end, I would like to call for adoption of 
draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows as a working group item, under 
the same milestone that covers the revision of History Info. Note that 
this document, if published, will be informational (non-normative).

If the document is adopted, we plan to call for a working group last 
call shortly thereafter.

Please indicate support or opposition to this adoption on the SIPCORE 
mailing list before May 21st. Thanks.

/a