Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:32:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism to indicate support of features and capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-06-11

   This specification creates a new IANA registry, "Feature Cap
   Registry", for registering "feature caps", which are used by SIP
   entities not represented by the URI of the Contact header field to
   indicate support of features and capabilities, where media feature
   tags cannot be used to indicate the support.

   This specification also defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps,
   to convey feature caps in SIP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature/