Subject: [sipcore] Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:54:18 -0500

[as chair]

SIPCORE Working Group:

As you are probably aware, back in June of 2010, we decided to split the 
History-Info callflows out of the (already adopted) document 
draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis. The callflows document was not formally 
adopted by the working group, but remains an important informational 
companion to the base specification.

As part of the publication process, then, we would like to see 
draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows sent to the RFC editor at the 
same time as draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis. To that end, we are 
announcing a two-week call for working group adoption at the same time 
as a two-week working group last call. We feel this timing overlap is 
appropriate due to the maturity of the document combined with the fact 
that its text was, at a point in the past, part of an adopted working 
group document.

Interested parties should respond to this message with a clear 
indication of whether they support the adoption of 
draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows as a working group document 
under the existing milestone that includes draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis.

Additionally, any final comments on the contents of the document should 
be provided during this two-week last call period.

This call for adoption and WGLC ends on Friday, July 6th.

The document is available here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-03

/a

---

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:41:39 +0200

Out of interest, why wasn't this adopted following the call for adoption on the 7th May on the sipcore list?

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair
Sent: 21 June 2012 19:54
To: SIPCORE (Session Initiation Protocol Core) WG
Subject: [sipcore] Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows

[as chair]

SIPCORE Working Group:

/a
_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:39:59 -0500

> Out of interest, why wasn't this adopted following the call for adoption on the 7th May on the sipcore list?

There were no responses to the call for adoption in May (unless I've 
missed them). I'm hoping that the proximity to the upcoming meeting will 
have people paying slightly more attention this time around.

/a