Subject: [sipcore] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-02

From: Lili Yang_lili <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:43:50 +0000

Hello,

Minor comments in 4.1:

A SIP feature cap can be used by SIP entities to indicate support of
   features and capabilities, in cases where media feature tags cannot
   be used, ie if the Contact header field contains a URI that does not
   represent the SIP entity that wants to indicate support of its
   features and capabilities.
ie should be i.e.

  A value, or a list of values, can be associated with a SIP feature
   cap.
I guess some more description for the value might be needed.

Best regards,
Lili
________________________________
Lili Yang
华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
[Company_logo]

Phone: +86-755-28422556
Mobile:+86-13632632065
Email: [email-masked]
地址：深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地邮编：518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com
________________________________
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息，仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用（包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发）本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件，请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件！
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:53:54 +0200

Hi Lili,

In section 5.1, we will have the following modified note:

   "NOTE: It is not possible to, as a Feature-Caps header field value,
   convey the address of the SIP entity that inserted the Feature-Caps
   header field.  If additional data about a supported feature needs to
   be conveyed, such as the address of the SIP entity that indicated
   support of the feature, then the feature definition needs to define a
   way to convey that information as a value of the associated feature
   cap."

But, I could also modify the sentence in section 4.1, to say:

"A value, or a list of values, that provides additional information about the supported feature or capability, can be associated with a feature cap."

Does that address your comment?

Regards,

Christer

________________________________
From: Lili Yang_lili [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 7. kesäkuuta 2012 12:44
To: Christer Holmberg; [email-masked]
Subject: [sipcore] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-02

Hello,

Minor comments in 4.1:

Best regards,
Lili

Phone: +86-755-28422556
Mobile:+86-13632632065

---

From: Lili Yang_lili <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:24:09 +0000

Hello Christer,

I am fine with that. Thank you!

Best regards,
Lili

Phone: +86-755-28422556
Mobile:+86-13632632065

From: Christer Holmberg [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:54 PM
To: Lili Yang_lili; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [sipcore] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-02

Hi Lili,

Regards,

Christer

Minor comments in 4.1:

Best regards,
Lili

Phone: +86-755-28422556
Mobile:+86-13632632065