Subject: [sipcore] Call for Vancouver agenda requests

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:34:49 -0500

[as chair]

Today marks the -01 draft deadline, and a preliminary agenda for the 
upcoming meeting is due on Wednesday. If you wish for time to discuss a 
topic in Vancouver, please send an email to the chairs.

To date, we have received one request to discuss an uncharted item 
(draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep). Given the lack of discussion on the 
topic, this request will be honored if time remains after all other 
SIPCORE business has been discussed.

At the moment, the other relevant SIPCORE documents are:

  * draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature -- post-WGLC, but with substantial
    outstanding comments
  * draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis -- post-WGLC, awaiting shepherd write-up
  * draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket -- Seems stable, has been
    implemented. Ready for WGLC?
  * draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows -- adopted, post-WGLC,
    awaiting shepherd write-up.

I would think, based on this list of items, that we should have 
discussions on the outstanding comments on proxy-feature, along with a 
discussion of any open issues WG participants feel we may have on SIP 
websockets (e.g., April/May discussion of transport versus URI).

/a