Subject: Re: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 08:07:22 +0200

Dear all,
Since this draft is now published for about two month and no comments appeared it looks for me that everybody is now happy with the status of the draft.

So my question would be what is needed in addition to proceed the draft, since we had already had two WGLC.

Thank you and Best Regards

Roland
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von [email-masked]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012 04:15
An: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
        Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Francois Audet
                          Shida Schubert
                          Detecon International Gmbh
                          Christer Holmberg
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt
        Pages           : 67
        Date            : 2012-04-30

   This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
   information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
   the information as to how and why a SIP request arrives at a specific
   application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header
   field, History-Info, for capturing the history information in
   requests.  The document also defines SIP header field parameters for
   the History-Info and Contact header fields to tag the method by which
   the target of a request is determined.  In addition, this
   specification defines a value for the Privacy header field that
   directs the anonymization of values in the History-Info header field
   This document obsoletes RFC 4244.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis/

_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore