Subject: [sipcore] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-02

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:38:40 -0500

[as chair]

Based on feedback received from the authors and working group, we 
believe that the document "The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the 
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)" is ready for working group last call.

Working group participants -- and, in particular, those participants who 
indicated a willingness to perform a dedicated review of the document -- 
are asked to read the current document and provide feedback. Even short 
statements along the lines of "I have carefully read the document and 
believe it is ready for publication" are useful.

The current version of the document is available here:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket/

This WGLC runs until Friday, August 24th. Thank you.

/a

---

From: Doug Sauder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:54:17 -0500

I think this document is well written overall and I have no
comments other than one nit.

Referring to page 18, the paragraph that begins "If a REFER
request is sent to a third SIP user agent ..." -- I think this
paragraph should be rewritten.  The first sentence,
being in passive voice, does not provide a clue as to who sends
the REFER.  Also, it's not clear who "a third SIP user agent" is
supposed to be, and it seems to imply there is a "first SIP user
agent" and a "second SIP user agent" (who are not identified).  I
found this paragraph to be confusing.

--
Doug Sauder

On 2012-08-10 13:38 , Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair wrote:
> believe that the document "The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for 
> the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)" is ready for working group last 
> call.
>
> Working group participants -- and, in particular, those participants 
> who indicated a willingness to perform a dedicated review of the 
> document -- are asked to read the current document and provide 
> feedback. Even short statements along the lines of "I have carefully 
> read the document and believe it is ready for publication" are useful.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>