Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:41:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism to indicate support of features and capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-08-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps, to
   convey feature capability indicators, which are used by SIP entities
   not represented by the URI of the Contact header field to indicate
   support of features and capabilities, where media feature tags cannot
   be used to indicate the support.

   This specification also defines feature capability indicators, and
   creates a new IANA registry, "Proxy-Feature Feature Capability
   Indicator Trees", for registering feature capability indicators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/