Subject: [sipcore] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt> (IANA Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority" Header Field) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:30:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol Core
WG (sipcore) to consider the following document:
- 'IANA Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority"
   Header Field'
  <draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new IANA registry to keep track of the values
   defined for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority" header
   field.  It updates RFC 3261.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.