Subject: [sipcore] Newly Adopted Drafts

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 15:51:33 -0600

[as chair]

Thanks for everyone who participated in the call for adoption for our 
three milestones. Support for the suggested documents was unanimous, so 
we're declaring them adopted at this time.

Draft authors: at your earliest convenience, please submit your 
documents with draft-ietf-sipcore-* filenames. The contents should 
otherwise match the exiting documents.

The statements of support regarding draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-authn have 
been carefully noted by the chairs. Given the document's history to 
date, and given that we have a new slate of work to push through (with 
now four adopted documents in flight), we would like to see additional 
discussion on the revised document before setting a milestone and 
adopting it, as well as significant progress towards publishing our 
existing adopted work.

To that end, we encourage the authors to foster conversation on the 
document -- its use cases and open issues -- on the SIPCORE list, and to 
request time to discuss the document and its use cases in Chicago. Based 
on the level of WG participation on the topic, we plan to evaluate 
whether we should add a new WG milestone near the end of March.

Thanks!

/a