Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:32:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core of the IETF.

        Title           : A SIP Response Code for Unwanted Calls
        Author          : Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-02-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the 666 (Unwanted) SIP response code, allowing
   called parties to indicate that the call or message was unwanted.
   SIP entities may use this information to adjust how future calls from
   this calling party are handled for the called party or more broadly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/