Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 12:19:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core of the IETF.

        Title           : Content-ID header field in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Content-ID header field for usage in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The document also updates RFC
   5621, to enable a Content-ID URL to reference a complete message-body
   and metadata provided by some additional SIP header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/