Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:47:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core of the IETF.

        Title           : SIP Call-Info Parameters for Labeling Calls
        Author          : Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   Called parties often wish to decide whether to accept, reject or
   redirect calls based on the likely nature of the call.  For example,
   they may want to reject unwanted telemarketing or fraudulent calls,
   but accept emergency alerts from numbers not in their address book.
   This document describes SIP Call-Info parameters and a feature tag
   that allow originating, intermediate and terminating SIP entities to
   label calls as to their type, spam probability and references to
   additional information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/