Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 04:29:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Content-ID header field in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-08-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Content-ID header field for usage in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The document also updates RFC
   5621, which only allows a Content-ID URL to reference a body part
   that is part of a multipart message-body.  This update enables a
   Content-ID URL to reference a complete message-body and metadata
   provided by some additional SIP header fields.

   This document updates RFC 5368 and RFC 6442, by clarifying their
   usage of the SIP Content-ID header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/