Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 11:57:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Timer Glare Handling
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-04

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4028, by clarifying the procedures for
   negotiating usage of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) session
   timer mechansim, in order to avoid a race condition where both
   endpoints trigger simultaneous negotiations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/