Subject: [smartpowerdir] IEC spec

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:56:04 -0400

This morning at breakfast, Fred mentioned ISO/IEC 14908. Here are some
pointers...

ISO/IEC 14908-1: Open Data Communication in Building Automation,
Controls and Building Management – Control Network Protocol – Part 1:
Protocol Stack

ISO/IEC 14908-2: Open Data Communication in Building Automation,
Controls and Building Management – Control Network Protocol – Part 2:
Twisted Pair Communication

ISO/IEC 14908-3: Open Data Communication in Building Automation,
Controls and Building Management – Control Network Protocol – Part 3:
Power Line Channel Specification

ISO/IEC 14908-4: Open Data Communication in Building Automation,
Controls and Building Management – Control Network Protocol – Part 4: IP
Communication

http://www.lonmark.org/technical_resources/standards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LonTalk

/psa