Subject: Re: [lamps] [Spasm] New Version Notification for draft-wconner-blake2sigs-00.txt

From: William Conner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:56:30 -0500

Thank you all for your comments.  My apologies for the delayed response.

An updated version is now available at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01.

A couple of notes:

1.  We're fine with switching the OIDs to a different arc.

2.  Although we understand the concerns about PKCS #1 v1.5 signatures,
we've decided to keep them in this version of the proposal to ensure that
our coverage is as complete as the signature algorithm OIDs registered by
NIST for SHA-3.

http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/crypto_apps_infra/csor/algorithms.html#DSA

William

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Salz, Rich <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > I suggest inviting Symantec to donate some 1.3.101.<x> OIDs for draft-
> > wconner-blake2sigs too.
>
> Work is in progress to turn the arc over to IETF / IANA / someone-like-us.
>