Subject: [lamps] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:14:51 -0700

Reviewer: Mahesh Jethanandani
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate’s ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
 These comments were written with the intent of improving the
operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last
call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors
and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last
call comments.

Summary:
The document provides updates to RFC 5280 providing clarity on the handling of
Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) and Internationalized Email Addresses in
X.509 Certificates.

Comments:
The document provides clarifications on the handling of Internationalized
Domain Names (IDNs) and Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509
Certificates. As such it has no operational or management impact.