Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Put Your Internet Draft Title Here
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Quynh Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the SHAKE family of
   hash functions in the Internet X.509 PKI as one-way hash functions
   with the RSA, DSA and ECDSA signature algorithms; the conventions for
   the associated subject public keys are also described.  Digital
   signatures are used to sign messages, certificates and CRLs
   (Certificate Revocation Lists).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:42:45 +0000

Hi all, 
This is the first iteration of the draft that introduces SHAKE to PKIX. It is by no means complete. We have multiple EDNOTES in it that hopefully stir discussions among the group. Feedback is welcome.
Thank you,
Panos

-----Original Message-----
From: Spasm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 3:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-00.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Spasm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm