Subject: LOST CONNECTION

From: "Moncef Boualem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:15:01 -0500

Hi folks,
An ftp transfer between an NT client and a Sun Solaris server
results in a sudden "LOST CONNECTION" message on the server side.
It all happens after the NT machine initiates the FTP connection and
starts uploading PDF files into the server. Then after several successful 
transfers the connection gets cut. The link between the
two machines is: ethernet-t1-ethernet. Is there anything to
tune up in the TCP stack? thanks.
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

---

From: "Hal F. Gottfried" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:11:00 -0500

Does this only happen with PDF files or with other files as well ? Can you
see what is happening on the Sun machine  ? What version of Solaris is it
running ?

Hal F. Gottfried
ProTech Training and Technical Services