Subject: Re: Apology

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 14:29:52 -0400

Folks-

Please stop.  None of you are discussing TCP, its implementation,
operation or anything remotely related to this mailing list.  I
don't much care how you deal with recruiting announcements that hit
your inbox.  They should certainly not come through the tcp-impl
list.  I am satisfied that this point is now understood by the
perpetrator.  If you'd like to give him some more hell over it, feel
free.  I have no sympathy for Jeff if he gets an overfull inbox of
complaints.  However, the rest of us **do not need to see your
response/rant**.

Earlier today I tried to address this to several people off the
list.  But a few new folks piled on, so I felt compelled to say
something on the list.  I am sorry for kludging up the inboxes of
those who would rather this thread go away.  I hope it now does.

allman
(list maintainer)

---
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/