Subject: RE: Apology

From: Jason Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:44:15 +0100

There's always one unhappy person. I don't understand why you just couldn't
let it go Lloyd. People make mistakes. Looks like your parents made a very
big one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lloyd Wood [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 May 2001 14:19
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Apology

On Thu, 3 May 2001 [email-masked] wrote to tcp-impl:

> To Whom It May Concern:
> 
>      I accidentally sent a job posting to this mailing list, it was
> unintentional.
> It will not happen again.  Please accept my apology.

Great. now throw in individual apologies to all of those people whose
addresses you harvested from mailing list archives before spamming
them with a 'personalised' version of the same mail, and you're done.

L.

US recruitment is just so... personal.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>