Subject: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP !!!

From: "Dr Hosseni Musa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:11:39 -0700

Dear Friend, 
REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP IN RESPECT OF THE
TRANSFER OF $21,500,000.00(TWENTY-ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS)INTO
YOUR ACCOUNT.
 I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of
Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards
the transfer of the above stated amount into your bank account. This fund
arose from the overinvoicing of various contracts awarded in my parastatal
to certain foreign contractors sometime ago. We as holders of sensitive
positions in our various parastatal, were mandated by the federal government
to scrutinise all payments made to foreign contractors, and discovered that
some of the contracts they executed were grossly over invoiced, either by
omission or commission. Also, we discovered that the sum of $30,000,000.00(thirty
 million American dollars only) was lying in a suspense account, although
the foreign contractors were fully paid their entitlements after executing
the said contracts. We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred
into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as the code of conduct
of federal civil service does not allow us to operate foreign accounts.
However, we have suceeded in transferring some of the monies, precisely
US$8.5(EIGHT million five Hundred American Dollars) into a foreign account
in Morocco (North Africa), but unfortunately the provider of the account
has severed all forms of communication with us as he has refused to adhere
to our earlier mutual agreement, insisting that the total amount will be
paid into his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect.
We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balance amount US$21.5M
which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank
account. On successful remittance of the funds into your account, you will
be compensated with 20% of of the amount for your assistance and services.
This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive positions
we cannot afford a slip. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk
free.We will avail you with our identities as regards our respective office
when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences. I
am at your disposition to entertain any questions from you in respect of
this transaction. Please note that this is a DEAL and confidentiality is
of very great importance for security reasons. Please treat with strict
confidenlity and utmost urgency.you can contact me at [email-masked]
 Dr.HOSSENI MUSA 

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/