Subject: [usefor] New draft for Cancel-Lock

From: Michael Bäuerle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:08:46 +0200

This is a new draft for the Netnews Cancel-Lock mechanism:
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-04>

Any comments are welcome.

-- 
Michael Bäuerle

---

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:35:36 +0200

Hi Michael,

> Any comments are welcome.

That's a pretty great work!
Thanks for having refreshed and greatly improved Simon's initial draft.

This -04 version looks good to me.  I suggest to begin the IETF process 
and contact an Area Director (Alexey) so that he could sponsor the 
draft.  Or if you want to ask for more comments, you can propose the 
draft to the "art" and "dispatch" IETF working groups.

-- 
Julien ÉLIE

« Vinum spumosum nisi defluat est uitiosum. »