Subject: [webfinger] hello Webfingers

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 16:01:18 +0200

Hi there,

welcome everybody to the webfinger mailing list.
We have decided to create the *webfinger* mailing list to offload the 
traffic
in the apps-discuss one that is meant to be a general venue where to 
discuss about
all the Apps issues.

Now  that we have the ad-hoc mailing list
as APPSAwg co-chair, and the one responsible for the webfinger draft,
I think it is the time, for the sake to make progress and finalize the work,
  to send out a couple of call for consensus to see if we can reach a 
consensus
(and eventually evaluate what kind/level of consensus we have)
on questions that have become to be repetitive and somehow circular.

I will send out the call for consensus in series so that I can focus and 
concentrate the attention
on that specific issue.

Of course meanwhile you are free, and actually I encourage you,
to continue to discuss in parallel all the other webfinger issues and/or 
details in this mailing list.

best regards
Salvatore

-- 
Salvatore Loreto, PhD
www.sloreto.com